Sahara India Pariwar
Sahara Money Refund Portal is a big step towards online refund. Created by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) under the Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India, it aims to help around 10 crore Sahara group members. This portal is designed to make it easier for those who have been waiting for a long time to get back their investments, making a total of around Rs. 5,000 crores. For more details and Sahara refund application form, visit www.sebi.gov.in sahara india. This is a promising step by Sahara India to get back their money to the people.
Sahara Refund Online News On July 18, 2023, Honorable Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah officially inaugurated the Sahara Refund Portal. The portal has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with limited internet knowledge to retrieve their investments. The launch provides hope and relief to affected members by providing them with a viable solution to access their funds.
About Sahara Refund Portal
Sahara Refund Online Sahara Refund Portal is a website created by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS). It helps the individuals to get back their money who have invested their money in cooperatives of Sahara Group. Approx Rs. Rs 5,000 crore will be returned to investors who could not get their money for a long time. This portal was launched on July 18, 2023 by the respected Union Minister of Home and Cooperation Shri Amit Shah. It is easy to use and aims to help people get back their invested money easily. This portal was created after the Supreme Court decision to ensure that things are clear and investors are assured that they will get all their money back without any problem.
Respected Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah launched the Sahara Refund Portal on July 18, 2023. The platform has been carefully crafted with an easy-to-use design, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free process for interested individuals. To get back your invested money. The idea behind creating the Sahara Money Refund Portal was influenced by the Supreme Court judgment, which aimed to ensure that investors can recover their funds with complete transparency and assurance. You can access this portal at www.sebi.gov.in, and it brings a ray of hope to those who are patiently waiting for the return of their investments. Its main goal is to increase confidence in cooperative societies.
Key Highlights Of The Sahara Refund Portal
|18th July 2023
|Total Refund Amount
|Hon’ble Union Home Minister , Shri Amit Shah
|Maximum Refund Amount
|Up to ₹10,000
What Is The SaharaRefund Portal?
Investors can now easily submit their claims for Sahara refund online using the new portal and get back their invested money. The Ministry of Cooperation ensures that each claim is carefully scrutinized and eligible investors get their refunds as they are due. The move is aimed at streamlining the refund process and assuring investors that their claims are being handled properly. Visit www.sebi.gov.in for Sahara Refund Online and Application Form. The objective of this initiative is to simplify the refund process and ensure investor confidence in the system.
The launch of Sahara Refund Portal and fund allocation by CRCS highlight the strong dedication of the government to protect investors and enhance accountability in the cooperative sector. Through this programme, the officers are taking a stand against financial frauds and reiterating their faith in the cooperative system. This initiative underlines the pro-active approach of the Government in protecting the rights of investors and ensuring a trustworthy investment climate. This is a step towards transparency and security in Nivesh Sahara refund form.
How Much Can You Claim From Sahara Refund Portal?
The amount you can claim from the Sahara Refund Portal is determined by your investment details with the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies. Eligible investors who have deposited ₹10,000 or more can receive the first payment up to ₹10,000 at www.sebi.gov.in Sahara India. The total refund amount allotted is ₹5,000 crore. Those who owe Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited and Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited before March 22, 2022 are eligible for refund. Depositors of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited with outstanding dues before March 29, 2023 are also eligible for refund.
Sahara Refund Portal Total Money Amount
The creation of the Sahara Refund Portal is a direct result of a direction issued by the Supreme Court, which has played a significant role in ensuring justice for the affected investors. Sahara Refund Application Form www.sebi.gov.in Sahara India. The Supreme Court has specifically ordered Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited (CRCS) to allocate a significant amount of Rs 5,000 crore to back these claims. This decisive action of the Supreme Court emphasizes its commitment to resolve the matter and provide relief to the investors affected by the situation.
Registering on the Sahara Refund Portal is a simple and hassle-free process launched by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS). Investors of cooperative societies of Sahara Group can easily register on the portal to claim their refund. The Sahara refund application form requires the necessary details such as membership number, last four digits of their Aadhaar number and mobile number linked to Aadhaar for registration. The verification is completed through OTP to ensure the security of the registration process.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration
To initiate the registration process, interested investors can visit the official registration page https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register. This user-friendly platform is designed to provide a seamless experience to millions of depositors looking to recover their stranded investments. The direct registration process simplifies the refund process and enables eligible investors to easily access their funds.
Eligibility Criteria for Sahara Refund Portal
Depositors who have invested in Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited and Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited before March 22, 2022 are eligible for refund on www.sebi.gov.in Sahara India.
Similarly, depositors who have invested in Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited before March 29, 2023 are also eligible for refund.
Important Documents For Sahara Refund Portal
- Membership No.
- Deposited Account No.
- Aadhaar linked with an active mobile No.
- Certificate/Passbook details of the deposit
- PAN card (for claim amounts of Rs 50,000 and above)
Steps To How To Apply For Sahara Refund Portal
To initiate a refund application on the Sahara refund portal, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the official Sahara Refund Portal website: https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register.
- On the Depositor Registration page, enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number, your 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number and the captcha provided.
- Click on “Submit” to proceed further.
On the depositor login page of the CRCS portal, re-enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number and the 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Click on “Receive six digit OTP” to receive One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the six digit OTP received and click on “Verified OTP to login” to login.
Agree and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking “I agree”.
- On the Personal Details screen, provide your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and click on “Get OTP” to verify your details.
- Aadhaar user’s details including first name, middle name, last name, date of birth (DOB), and father’s/husband’s name will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can provide your email ID.
- Provide details of Certificate of Deposit.
Click on “Submit Claim” to proceed.
- Fill in your refund claim details correctly, as subsequent corrections will not be possible.
- Attach a picture as proof.
If Sahara Refund Portal OTP Not Received
If users are facing difficulties in receiving OTP on Sahara India Refund Portal while entering their Aadhaar number, it could be due to technical glitches on the recently launched website. In such cases, it is advised to be patient and continue the process. Presumably, developers are actively working to resolve the issue. Over time, users should be able to receive OTP and complete their registration on the portal seamlessly. Patience and persistence will ensure a smooth experience as technical issues are addressed and resolved.
When OTP is not received on the registered mobile number
During the registration process on Sahara Refund Portal, if OTP (One-Time Password) is not received on the registered mobile number, there could be several reasons for this. Here are some common reasons to consider:
- Network issues: Temporary network issues may hinder the delivery of OTP to your mobile number.
- Incorrect mobile number: Double check that you have entered the correct 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number during registration.
- Mobile network restrictions: Some mobile network providers may have filters or restrictions that block specific OTP messages.
- Delay in Delivery: There may be a delay in receiving OTP in some cases due to network congestion or technical issues.
- Full inbox: If your mobile inbox is full, the OTP message may fail to be delivered. Make space in your inbox and try again.
- Spam/Blocked messages: Verify whether the OTP message has been sent to spam folder by mistake or your mobile provider has blocked such messages.
Sahara Refund Online: By considering these factors, users can troubleshoot and identify the reasons why OTP is not received. This allows them to resolve the issue and proceed with their portal registration successfully.
How Is The Sahara Refund Portal Useful?
The launch of Sahara Refund Portal provides a dedicated platform to depositors to submit their claims efficiently and in a transparent manner. This proactive initiative by the authorities is aimed at addressing the genuine grievances of the investors who had invested in cooperative enterprises of Sahara Group. It provides them an efficient and streamlined means of redressing their financial transactions. The setting up of this portal reflects the commitment to ensure a fair and accessible process for investors to retrieve their funds, fostering trust and confidence in the cooperative system.
www.sebi.gov.in Sahara India Sahara Refund Form The Supreme Court’s direction to transfer funds from “Sahara-SEBI Refund Account” to CRCS highlights its dedication to ensuring depositors their due dues. By allocating funds to CRCS exclusively for disbursement purposes, the court reaffirms its commitment to prioritizing the interests of affected depositors and holding those responsible to financial accountability. The move emphasizes the court’s unwavering stand in ensuring a fair and reasonable resolution for investors, with an aim to restore their faith and trust in the financial system.
FAQ Questions Related Sahara Refund Portal
1.What is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is an online platform designed for processing
Refund of depositors of four Sahara Group Co-operative Societies as per
Hon’ble Supreme Court’s instruction dated 29 March 2023.
2. Is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal secure?
Yes, CRCS Refund Portal is a secure online platform with SSL certificate.
3. Who is eligible for refund through CRCS Sahara refund portal?
The following four are genuine and valid depositors of Sahara Society Eligible for refund through CRCS Sahara refund portal:
A. Our India Credit Cooperative Society Ltd., Kolkata.
B. Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow.
C. Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal.
D. The Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd., Hyderabad.
4. What is the eligibility criteria for filing claim on CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?Depositors must have made deposits and have receivables outstanding Before the following dates for filing claim request:
March 22, 2022:
- Our India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata.
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow.
- Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal.
For 29 March 2023:
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad.
5. Is there any fee applicable for filing the claim form?
No, it’s free.
6. What are the steps to register on CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
Step 1 Depositor Registration:
Go to the home page of CRCS Sahara Refund Portal and click on
“Depositor Registration.” Fill in the details like your last 4 digits
Aadhaar card, and mobile number linked to Aadhaar, on Registration page accurate. Click on “Get OTP” and enter OTP received. Click on “Verify OTP” to complete the mandatory registration Process.
Step 2: Depositor Login: Go to the home page of CRCS Sahara Refund Portal and click“Depositor Login” Fill the details like last 4 digits of your Aadhaar Card on depositor, and mobile number linked with Aadhaar. Click on “Get OTP” and enter the OTP received. Click on “Verified OTP” to login.
7. What details does the depositor need to provide with the claim request?
The depositor must have:
A. Membership No.
B. Deposit account number.
C. Aadhaar linked mobile no. (Mandatory)
D. Deposit Certificate/Passbook
E. PAN Card (if the claim amount is Rs.50,000/- and above) (Mandatory).
8. If the total claim amount is Rs. 50,000 more Above If so, is PAN number mandatory? Yes, it is mandatory for the depositor to provide PAN card details while making the claim Amount Rs. 50,000/- and above in all Sahara societies.
9. What if I do not have a PAN card?
If claim amount is Rs 50,000/- and above. If yes, the depositor should have a PAN card.
10. Is mobile number and bank account linked to Aadhaar mandatory?
Yes, the depositor must have Aadhaar linked mobile number and Aadhaar seeded bank account is mandatory without which claim request cannot be made.
11. How to link Aadhaar with mobile number?
To link Aadhaar with mobile number, please visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
12. If a depositor does not have Aadhaar Seeded bank account , can he file a claim request?
No, a depositor cannot file a claim without a bank account linked to Aadhaar.
Aadhaar seeding will facilitate secure fund transfer to genuine people Depositor’s bank account.
13. What is Aadhaar linked bank account?
Aadhaar linked bank account means a bank account which is linked or Linked to Aadhaar no. Of the account holder.
14. How to check Aadhaar Seeding with Bank Account?
Please visit UIDAI website link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
To check the status of Aadhaar seeding with bank account.
15. How to link Aadhaar with Bank Account?
Depositors can apply based on the facilities available with their respective banks
Do Aadhaar seeding with bank account through below options:
1. Registration through Internet Banking
2. Registration through Bank’s Mobile App
3. Registration by visiting the bank and submitting the physical form.
4. Registration through Bank’s ATM
5. Registration through SMS
6. Registration through Phone Banking
16. Will the depositor’s Aadhaar information be stored on the portal?
No, the Aadhaar information of the depositor is not stored on the portal. it is Encrypted as per UIDAI norms.
17. What documents need to be attached to submit the claim?
The depositor should enclose the following documents:
A. Deposit Certificate/Passbook
B. Claim Request Form
C. PAN Card (if the claim amount is Rs.50,000/- and above)
18. Can the depositor upload documents in any file format?
The depositor can upload the documents in PDF/JPEG/PNG/JPEG2.
19. Is the depositor required to provide details of all deposits in a single claim
Yes, the depositor must provide details of all deposits across Sahara
Societies where depositors have receivables outstanding combined with all
Claim details, one by one, in a single claim form.
20. What should a depositor do if he has multiple deposit accounts?
If the depositor has multiple deposit accounts, the depositor must fill a Single claim application form for all of them. However, depositors must Scan and upload the original certificate of deposit (CD) or passbook
Individually for each account.
21. Will the documents submitted by the depositor be verified?
Yes, documents submitted including certificate of deposit/passbook,
Will be verified by the concerned Sahara Society and verification process
This will be done as per the guidelines prescribed by CRCS.
22. Can the depositor add more claims after submitting the claim form?
No, the depositor cannot add any further claim after submitting the claim form.
Therefore, ensure that all details are entered accurately and verified first submit.
23. What should the depositor do after verifying the claimed data?
After verifying the claimed data, download and print the claim form.
Duly sign the form along with your recent photograph and photograph.
Finally scan, upload and submit the claim form.
24. How will the depositor know that the claim submission was successful?
On successful claim submission, an acknowledgment number will be received
Will appear on the portal and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification.
25. How much time will it take for Sahara Society to verify the claim?
Sahara Society will verify the claim and process in 30 days.
26. Who will process the depositor’s claim after verification by Sahara Society?
Authorized Verifier and CRCS after verification by Sahara Society
Your claim will be processed in the next 15 days.
27. How will the depositor know whether the claim request is approved or not?
The depositor will receive a notification in this regard through SMS/email.
28. How will the depositor receive the refund/claimed amount?
Refund of claimed amount will be credited directly to the depositor
Bank account linked to Aadhaar only after 45 days from the date of successful completion
Submitting a claim.
30. When can the depositor approach Sahara office for claim related claim Question?
Depositor may contact concerned Sahara Society branch for queries
In respect of claim only after 45 days of submission of claim on CRCS
Sahara Refund Portal.
31. Will the depositor get any communication if the refund is accepted?
Yes, the depositor will receive a communication when there is a claim request
32. Can the depositor change the bank account details linked to Aadhaar?
No, the depositor cannot change the bank account details linked to Aadhaar
33. Is there any option to apply for CRCS Sahara refund by submitting physical
No, it is an end to end online process.
34. What can be done to update the information once in the portal?
Acknowledgment number already generated?
An acknowledgment number is generated after final submission Claim Application. Accordingly, no updation/change can be done thereafter Generation of acknowledgment number.
35. Which web browser is to be used for this website?
This website works best with the latest version of Google Chrome browser
And Microsoft Edge.
36. Can the depositor exit even though the claim Application Form is partly paid? Yes, the depositor can exit the portal by clicking on the logout button. You can come back later and login to continue with the claim application.
37. What should be the specifications of the documents to be uploaded?
Uploaded documents should be in grayscale or color scale vertically Align. Document size for deposit should be limited to 200KB
Certificate/Passbook; 2 MB for complete pre-filled and executed claim Application Form for PAN Card and 50 KB
38. What if the depositor is unable to download the claim request form?
Depositor should refresh the page and try to download the claim Request the form again.